Ingredients (all measurement approximate)
- 3 pounds medium russet potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Peel potatoes and cut in chunks. Simmer until fork tender all the way through, about 15-20 minutes. Drain well.
*I like small red potatoes and leave the peel on. Some people peel after cooking whole potatoes cut in half to speed cooking.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard. Pour over potatoes and mix in well.
- Add relish, celery, onion, and the chopped eggs. Mix in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
We like to eat our potato salad warm.