Broccoli Apple Salad
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets,
(about 2 medium heads)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 large apples, finely chopped
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
Creamy dressing ingredients:
- ½ cup lite mayonnaise
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, apples, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.