- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat sharp or mild Cheddar cheese, divided (3/4 cup = 3 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper. Spray paper with additional cooking spray.
2. Combine Egg Beaters, milk, green onion and pepper in small bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Cover with foil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes in pan on wire rack.
3. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add spinach and bacon. Cook and stir just until spinach starts to wilt, about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Loosen egg mixture from sides of pan and carefully invert onto another piece of parchment paper. Carefully remove first piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle egg mixture evenly with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Place spinach mixture evenly over cheese. Starting with a short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
5. Place omelet roll, seam-side-down, in center of baking pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 10 minutes, or until hot.