- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 3 spinach- or tomato-flavored flour tortillas (9-inch diameter)
- 1 cup chopped seeded Italian plum tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
1- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sun-dried tomatoes until well blended. Gently stir in bacon.
2- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over tortillas. Top each evenly with plum tomatoes and lettuce; roll up tightly. Wrap each tortilla roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
3- To serve, with serrated knife, cut each roll into about 1-inch-thick slices.