- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (roll the graham crackers under a rolling pin to get them nice and small)
- 6oz chocolate chips
- 6oz butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Pour the melted butter into a 9"x13" baking pan.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, and press evenly into the butter so it forms and even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over graham cracker
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly over chocolate chips
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over everything, keeping it thinner around the edges so coconut won't burn.
- Drizzle condensed milk evenly over the whole dish, being careful to not put too much at the edges so it won't burn.
- Sprinkle walnuts evenly over the cookies.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven then allow to cool and cut into small bars.
Mom's Recipe Box from Aunt Edna