- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Place ’N Bake® refrigerated crescent rounds (8 rounds) or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 3 tablespoons finely diced ham
- 3 tablespoons finely diced salami
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese (4 oz)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4 inches) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2 If using crescent rounds, remove from package, separate into 8 rounds. If using crescent rolls, remove from package, but do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 8 rounds; carefully separate rounds. Press 1 round on bottom and completely up side of each muffin cup.
3 In small bowl, mix ham, salami, olives and oregano. In another small bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and pepper sauce with fork until well blended.
4 Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese into each muffin cup. Top each with about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups (about 1 tablespoon each). Top with remaining cheese.
5 Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until filling is set and edges of rolls are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of each quiche to loosen; remove to cooling rack. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.