• 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
• 2 cups thinly sliced tart apples
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 4 tablespoons melted butter
• 1 ½ cups Southern Biscuit Self-Rising Flour
• ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine the cranberry sauce, apples and cinnamon. Pour into a 9x9-inch pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
Combine the flour, brown sugar and Cheddar cheese. Add the egg and stir until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the fruit.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Let cool about 10 minutes and then serve warm.