1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
sea salt to taste1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups (8 oz bag) shredded cheese Taco blend
1 can (10 oz) enchilada red sauce
1 package (8 count) flour tortillas
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet or saute pan, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned.
2. Stir in Rotel, cumin, garlic powder, pepper, sea salt, sour cream, and 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Spread 1-2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on a tortilla. Top with about 1/2 cup beef mixture. Roll up tortilla; place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat with each tortilla. Spoon any remaining beef mixture and enchilada sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
4. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray, cover baking dish with foil. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Serve with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream on the side.