- 4 Zucchini
Mix spices in a wide bowl for rolling zucchini.
- 1/2 tsp Basil, dried
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tbsp Parsley, fresh leaves
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.